Wednesday 4 December 2013

Midweek Motivation - Christmas Flowers and Foliage

Hello all - did you know that there is still time to take part in our Christmas Flowers and Foliage challenge? Just click on the challenges button on the right to take you to all the details.
Before you go though how about a bit of inspiration to send you on your way? Take a look at the card I have made for you today


My foliage is in the form of a wreath hanging on a door. I have cut card stock panels and sponged them to make them look like the panels on a door and added a decorative brad for a handle.
Please do pop over to my blog for all the details on the materials I used for this card - happy crafting -
Jacqueline xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who would like to see their card on Facebook? Just like our page, enter the challenge and wait and see! Our Facebook badge is in the side bar.