Wednesday 5 December 2012

Mid-Week Motivation - Bluebell

Hi, Caz here again, I know how busy everyone is at present either making Christmas cards, or even out shopping for them. Hopefully you will get some time to enter the Favourite Flower Challenge. I decided for the mid week motivation to move to my second favourite flower which is a bluebell. I have made an easel card and the additional inspiration in this post is I hope to encourage you to give a gift along with your card, by enclosing  a bookmark.

The stamp of the Bluebell is from Elusive Images (Chocolate Baroque). The butterfly is by Lyndsay Mason from her tattered Butterflies set. Coloured with Promarkers. background Papers from a pack by Papermania. 

1 comment:

  1. So delicate Caz... one of my favourite stamps from CB... lovely to be reminded that spring will come
    Suzi B xx

    ReplyDelete

Who would like to see their card on Facebook? Just like our page, enter the challenge and wait and see! Our Facebook badge is in the side bar.