Monday 7 November 2011

MMM - Week 23 - Christmas

Good morning all and welcome to week 23 at Make My Monday. Thank you to all who entered our LEAVES challenge - the top 3 will be revealed tomorrow so please make sure you pop back for that.
Before I announce the next theme (there's a clue in the title!) I would like to thank Caz for a brilliant Autumn theme - and now we have another fabulous theme chosen for us by Suzi B
CHRISTMAS
Our first Christmas challenge for you is
VINTAGE / TRADITIONAL.
Not only do we have some lovely samples from our DT but we have a special Guest Designer - Mynnette - look out for some fabulous creations from her over the next month. If you would like to be considered for a future GT spot please put GDT after you name when uploading your creations.








Don't forget to click on the names to visit the blogs.
PLEASE REMEMBER THAT TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THE TOP 3 - YOU MAY ONLY ENTER 5 CHALLENGES PLUS THIS ONE.
Please link your new entries in the linky tool below and please remember to link your blog post and not your whole blog. Please turn off WV  and remember you MUST link your entries to this blog and you MUST put a link back to this blog in your post.

7 comments:

  1. Lovely Christmas cards!
    greetings, Alie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous display of Christmas cards ladies Looking forward to joining in! This is one of my favourite challenge sites so I'll definitely be putting my name forward in the hope of a GDT slot! Vx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Christmas Cards to get inspiration from.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some brilliant inspiration from the DT this week (as always) - perhaps I might be considered for a GDT slot sometime please??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Christmas cards! Hope mine is vintage/traditional enough!! Would love to be considered for a GDT slot, thanks for the opportunity.
    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi DT Girls! I was wondering why you comment on my old post??? It was a christmas card but it wasn't vintage and traditional and I'm entered that card to more than 5 challenges and not mantion about your challenge....
    I go to my link posted here - OMG I put a old link with the simmilar name to your link collection... I supposed to put this link http://wanttocrafteverything.blogspot.com/2011/11/scrap-lifting.html
    here all what you asked for
    Yes, it's my mistake, sorry :(
    Svetlana xx

    ReplyDelete

Who would like to see their card on Facebook? Just like our page, enter the challenge and wait and see! Our Facebook badge is in the side bar.