Tuesday 31 May 2011

Design Team Announced.

This has been one of the most difficult things I have done. When I started doing this I really didn't realise how hard it would be to judge somebody else's work.
So, after much deliberation I have chosen the following four ladies to join my team.

Cath
Cazro
Fliss
Suzanne B

Congratulations ladies - please e-mail me on deezinesart@gmail.com with your contact details and I will be in touch concerning the first challenge.

To the other ladies that didn't make it this time - please don't be disappointed. Please understand that it was not a reflection on your work believe me it was all excellent. But there were only a few places up for grabs and there will be other opportunities in the future. In the meantime I hope that you have fun joining in the weekly challenges.
Thank you all for your participation - Jacqueline xx.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Jacqueline and looking forward to the first challenge.
    Have sent you an email,
    A rather excited Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Oh Oh I am so excited, thank you so much will email you now.

    Cathx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh.....you have just made my birthday complete - thrilled to be on your Design Team - thank you! Great to work beside Fliss and Cazro again!

    ReplyDelete

Who would like to see their card on Facebook? Just like our page, enter the challenge and wait and see! Our Facebook badge is in the side bar.